PSNY: Summertime is picnic time! 🍹
Picnics don’t always have to be so big and fancy, even just a few snacks and a chilled hibiscus iced tea @pureleaf are enough to enjoy the moment.
We rarely miss a chance to appreciate the beauty of a golden hour and when gathering with family and friends, I like to prepare Hibiscus Ginger Punch.
Here’s the recipe:
Serves about 6
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup dried hibiscus blossoms
- 1 (2-inch) piece of ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 2 bottles chilled @pureleaf hibiscus iced tea
- 2 cups chilled ginger ale
- 1 bottle sparkling mineral water
- optional: ice, garnishes of lime slices
Combine water, hibiscus blossoms, and ginger in a pot. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Turn off heat and stir in sugar. Let cool, strain, and chill. Stir @pureleaf hibiscus iced tea with ginger ale and sparkling water.
What’s your favorite recipe?
#bloomingwithflavor #houseofhibiscus #sunsetpicnic #ad